[SCIP] Support with setting up SCIP on Windows 7

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Thu Dec 13 08:47:57 CET 2018

Dear Nils,

we are sorry for the late answer.

SCIPOptSuite-6.0.0-win64-VS15.exe should contain everything that you
need for solving MINLPs in the interactive shell (where did you read
that it is not sufficient?). Yes, ZIMPL is not included in the
installer. Compiling ZIMPL with Visual Studio is quite stressful because
it requires that you compile other packages, like MPIR and PCRE, on your
own. It should be more comfortable with MinGW and msys, but we don't
give official support for that.

I would suggest that we continue with private e-mails and afterward
report to the mailing list the solution to your problems.

Best,
Benny