[SCIP] [Binpacking] ids array in probdata structure

Guillerme Duvillié guillerme.duvillie at ulb.ac.be
Fri Feb 16 10:14:09 CET 2018

Hi everybody,

I'm really sorry if this is a dumb question... I'm working on some
branch and price algorithm and I'm studying a little bit the binpacking
example which is given with scip.

Something is bugging me, I don't see the point with the ids array in the
probdata structure. It seems that every cell of the array is filled with
its index and that it never changes. It follows that when using
ids[itemid1] we should be able to use itemid1 instead and have the same
result.

Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance

Guillerme

--
Guillerme DUVILLIÉ
Post Doc

guillerme.duvillie at ulb.ac.be
Université Libre de Bruxelles - Faculté des Sciences
GOM Team
Computer Science Department

http://cv.duvillie.eu