[SCIP] Constaint Copying in UG

Yuji Shinano shinano at zib.de
Sat Feb 17 18:41:35 CET 2018

Hi Tom,

I think your observation is right. However, I am not for sure how to fix the issue in your case
(In case that it happens in SCIP application side). As you can see in the code, in general case in
MIP instances, it sometimes copies twice and has variable mapping inside of FiberSCIP.

Can you send me an archive of your code?  I would like to see your code if it is possible and
think about how to fix the issue.

Best regards,
Yuji