[SCIP] Where can I get PDF SCIP manual?

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Thu Feb 22 09:26:18 CET 2018

Hello Xiangyong,

currently, there is no downloadable documentation in pdf format. I have
the feeling that most people find it convenient to browse the online
documentation.

If you know a bit of doxygen, you can create it yourself. First, open
the file doc/scip.dxy. You will find a section

# Configuration options related to the LaTeX output
# If the GENERATE_LATEX tag is set to YES, doxygen will generate LaTeX
output.
# The default value is: YES.

GENERATE_LATEX         = NO

Change this to YES and don't forget to browse the other options of this
section for more fine tuning of your desired pdf manual.

Second, execute "make doc" from the main SCIP directory and find your
pdf manual in doc/latex/scip.pdf. Note that "make doc" requires a
working executable bin/scip and works only under Linux and probably Mac.

Happy reading,
Gregor