[SCIP] Where can I get PDF SCIP manual?

Xiangyong Li lixiangyong at 163.com
Fri Feb 23 02:48:13 CET 2018

Thanks. Following your suggestions, I have generated PDF document.

At 2018-02-22 16:26:18, "Gregor Hendel" <hendel at zib.de> wrote:
Hello Xiangyong,

currently, there is no downloadable documentation in pdf format. I have the feeling that most people find it convenient to browse the online documentation.

If you know a bit of doxygen, you can create it yourself. First, open the file doc/scip.dxy. You will find a section

# Configuration options related to the LaTeX output
# If the GENERATE_LATEX tag is set to YES, doxygen will generate LaTeX output.
# The default value is: YES.

GENERATE_LATEX         = NO

Change this to YES and don't forget to browse the other options of this section for more fine tuning of your desired pdf manual.

Second, execute "make doc" from the main SCIP directory and find your pdf manual in doc/latex/scip.pdf. Note that "make doc" requires a working executable bin/scip and works only under Linux and probably Mac.

Happy reading,
Gregor