[SCIP] What is the difference between SCIP_DECL_PROBDELTRANS and SCIP_DECL_PROBDELORI?

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Fri Feb 23 06:40:23 CET 2018

Dear Xiangyong,

Please have a look at the FAQ section before addressing the mailing
list.  This one is explained exactly here:

http://scip.zib.de/doc-5.0.1/html/FAQ.php#originalvstransformed

Best,
Ambros

Am 23.02.2018 um 03:46 schrieb Xiangyong Li:
> Dear all,
>
> I am looking at the project "Coloring" in the SCIP.
>
> I saw SCIP_DECL_PROBDELTRANS and SCIP_DECL_PROBDELORI.
>
> I want to know what is the difference between transformed and original
> problem? Why we need these two problems? Can I just use one?
> And is there any document regarding the "problem" managing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Xiangyong

Ambros Gleixner, Research Group Mathematical Optimization Methods at
Zuse Institute Berlin, http://www.zib.de/gleixner