[SCIP] Why I cannot free variables in the original problem?

Xiangyong Li lixiangyong at 163.com
Sat Feb 24 01:41:02 CET 2018

Dear all,

I am developing my own BP based on the Coloring example.

I used original problem and transformed problem.

In SCIP_DECL_PROBDELTRANS, I can release each variable by SCIPreleaseVar.
But in SCIP_DECL_PROBDELORIG, I got error "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" when I freed each variable (in fact I cannot successfully free even one variable).

Is each variable added to the transformed problem, not the original problem?

Thanks for your help.

Xiangyong