[SCIP] Why I cannot free variables in the original problem?

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Mon Feb 26 15:03:05 CET 2018

Dear Xiangyong,

the original problem consists of all variables and constraints that you
added during problem creation. After you start solving the problem, all
new variables and constraints are only added to the transformed problem,
i.e., also all priced variables are only added to the transformed problem.

In any case, releasing the variables twice sounds wrong. When you create
the variables, they are automatically captured once, so unless you
capture the variables again later (or capture the transformed variables
after transformation), you just need to release them once.