[SCIP] Do we still have lib/static/libtpitny lib in scip5.0?

Matthias Miltenberger miltenberger at zib.de
Tue Jan 2 18:42:18 CET 2018

Hi there,

the TPI sublib is responsible for handling the thread pool in SCIP. You
can either set `TPI=none`, which is the default and results in the
creation of the libtpinone or you set `TPI=tny` which will then use
TinyCThread a small, portable implementation of the C11 threads API
(tinycthread.github.io).

I assume you simply forgot to set this parameter when you built SCIP and
the last you you did specify the TPI.

Another option is to switch to CMake. In that case all libraries will be
bundled into libscip. The respective option to activate the TinyCThread
version is called `-DTPI=tny` during the configuration step.

cheers
Matthias

On 02.01.2018 17:23, cuiyouzhi0000 wrote:
> Dear,
>
> In SCIP 5.0, when I make scipoptlib, I don't find libpitny library any
> more, is it expected? Or libpitny was replaced by libpnone?
>
> Thanks.

Matthias Miltenberger
Zuse Institute Berlin
Takustr. 7, 14195 Berlin