[SCIP] Do we still have lib/static/libtpitny lib in scip5.0?

cuiyouzhi0000 cuiyouzhi0000 at qq.com
Wed Jan 3 07:09:07 CET 2018

I just tried, it works well, thanks again.

From:  "Matthias&nbsp;Miltenberger";<miltenberger at zib.de>;
Date:  Wed, Jan 3, 2018 01:42 AM
To:  "cuiyouzhi0000"<cuiyouzhi0000 at qq.com>;"Scip"<Scip at zib.de>;

Subject:  Re: [SCIP] Do we still have lib/static/libtpitny lib in scip5.0?

 Hi there,

 the TPI sublib is responsible for handling the thread pool in SCIP. You can either set `TPI=none`, which is the default and results in the creation of the libtpinone or you set `TPI=tny` which will then use TinyCThread a small, portable implementation of the C11 threads API (tinycthread.github.io).

 I assume you simply forgot to set this parameter when you built SCIP and the last you you did specify the TPI.

 Another option is to switch to CMake. In that case all libraries will be bundled into libscip. The respective option to activate the TinyCThread version is called `-DTPI=tny` during the configuration step.

 cheers
 Matthias