[SCIP] Building GCG after building SCIP with CMake

Michael Gough innovative.engineer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 03:58:43 CEST 2018

I was able to overcome two errors using the method you suggested, but this
error is resistant to the method:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target
'/root/scipoptsuite-5.0.1/scip/lib/shared/
libnlpi.cppad.linux.x86_64.gnu.opt.so', needed by
'bin/gcg-2.1.4.linux.x86_64.gnu.opt.spx2'.  Stop.

Even after I issue this command to create that symbolic link:

ln -s /root/scipoptsuite-5.0.1/build/lib/libscip.so
/root/scipoptsuite-5.0.1/scip/lib/shared/libnlpi.cppad.linux.x86_64.gnu.opt

I get the same error:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target
'/root/scipoptsuite-5.0.1/scip/lib/shared/
libnlpi.cppad.linux.x86_64.gnu.opt.so', needed by
'bin/gcg-2.1.4.linux.x86_64.gnu.opt.spx2'.  Stop.

I am getting tantalizingly close to having gcg build. If I can get it
working, it will solve many problems.

Michael