[SCIP] Check if solution is optimal?

Øystein Schønning-Johansen oysteijo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 23:15:15 CEST 2018

Hi!

I've just started to use SCIP, and so far I like it. I'm coding in the C
API.
I have several problems and some of them take a long time to solve. 24
hours and more to solve to optimal solution.

Since I want to break the search before this, and live with suboptimal
solution, I add the following:

SCIP_CALL( SCIPsetRealParam(mip, "limits/time", 3600 ));

... such that the solver runs for an hour. However, how can I then check if
the solution sound in this solution is optimal or not? Is there an API call
for that, of can I check the gap in some way?

SCIPsolIsOptimal(scip,sol);  ??

Thanks,
-Øystein