[SCIP] Check if solution is optimal?

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 18 00:02:28 CEST 2018

Hi,

you can use SCIPgetStatus(scip) to check why SCIP has finished.
If this return SCIP_STATUS_OPTIMAL, then the best solution is optimal.
Other status codes are here:
http://scip.zib.de/doc-5.0.1/html/type__stat_8h.php#a30465694b6ab6a27960f09122bbee249

But if SCIP runs until the timelimit, then because SCIP hasn't proven
optimality of the best known solution within the timelimit, so you'll
not get SCIP_STATUS_OPTIMAL.

Stefan