[SCIP] SCIP Session at INFORMS Annual Meeting 2018

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Wed Mar 7 16:52:43 CET 2018

Dear SCIP users,

I was asked whether we would like to organize an invited session on
research projects related to SCIP at this year's INFORMS Annual Meeting
in Phoenix, November 4-7, 2018.  This would be a first and I think this
would provide a good stage for the presenters.

If any of you is planning to attend INFORMS and would like to present in
such a session, I would need to know until *this Friday*.  (Sorry for
the short deadline.  There will be more time to submit final title and
abstract.)

The topic is completely free. Whether you use SCIP as a black-box
solver, extend it by problem-specific plugins, or improve the core of
SCIP: all contributions welcome.

Please think about it and let me know as soon as possible such that I
can decide whether we have sufficiently many talks for one session.

Best,
Ambros

--
Ambros Gleixner, Research Group Mathematical Optimization Methods at
Zuse Institute Berlin, http://www.zib.de/gleixner