[SCIP] Number of heuristic's calls

André Filipe Lanca Serrano andre.serrano at tuhh.de
Wed May 9 16:33:19 CEST 2018

Hi to all,

I created an heuristic and I would like to call it just once, in the
root node, as the first heuristic. I'm using the following properties
in my heuristic.

#define HEUR_NAME             "myheuristic"
#define HEUR_DESC             "My heuristic"
#define HEUR_DISPCHAR         'g'
#define HEUR_PRIORITY         99999999
#define HEUR_FREQ             0
#define HEUR_FREQOFS          0
#define HEUR_MAXDEPTH         -1
#define HEUR_TIMING           SCIP_HEURTIMING_BEFORENODE
#define HEUR_USESSUBSCIP      FALSE

After running my project I get two calls from my heuristic using the
method SCIPheurGetNCalls(heur). What am I doing wrong here? Am I
missing smth? I followed all the instructions on how to add primal
heuristics and I guess it's smth to do with the properties...

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
André Serrano