[SCIP] Number of heuristic's calls

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Wed May 9 20:16:21 CEST 2018

Hi Andre,

the properties look good for the purpose you describe, although I would
suggest to use the letter 'M' to indicate a heuristic of that name :)

Most likely, SCIP decides to restart the solution process, such that
effectively not only 1, but 2 root nodes are evaluated. Can you verify
whether SCIP actually restarted from some log file output?

If you really want to run only once, you have to include a statement
into the heurExec callback to return immediately if
SCIPheurGetNCalls(heur) > 0.

Hope this helps,
Gregor