[SCIP] Branching on optimal solution

Matheus Ota matheusota at gmail.com
Sat May 19 20:17:30 CEST 2018

Hello all,

I'm with a problem in my Branch-and-Cut for the CVRP. I'm currently having
a problem because the Branching Rule that I implemented is calling the
SCIP_DECL_BRANCHEXECPS method, even though the currently solution is
already the optimal one.

I also implemented the SCIP_DECL_CONSENFOLP, SCIP_DECL_CONSENFOPS and
SCIP_DECL_CONSCHECK methods of the Constraint Handler, so that they check
if the current solution is feasible and set result as SCIP_FEASIBLE or
SCIP_INFEASIBLE. Could, someone provide me some help in this matter?

Thanks,
Matheus