[SCIP] Using fscip from own code

Yuji Shinano shinano at zib.de
Thu Oct 11 10:57:38 CEST 2018

Hi,

As long as I understand your e-mail correctly, you can use almost all APIs provided by SCIP.
Please just extends SCIP to your problem solver and write small number of glue code to parallelize it
to add your plugins to the FiberSCIP/ParaSCIP. You can see the examples in the folder under
    ug/ug_scip_applications
, then you can see how it is easy to parallelize your customized single-threaded SCIP solver.

Hope this help you,
Yuji