[SCIP] parameters not all coped to subscip

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 22 18:30:45 CEST 2018

Hi,

the SCIP core and SCIP plugins are responsible to copy also their
parameters. So parameters that are added neither by the core nor a
plugin are not copied. So at least this is expected behavior, probably
also intended because only plugins get copied to subscips, too.
So if your separator needs one of these uncopied parameter, it might be
better to have this parameter added by this separator than expect it to
be added from somewhere "outside".

Best,
Stefan