[SCIP] make branching constraints show up in the visualization(visual/vbcfilename) of the branching tree

myroslav myroslav.kryven at uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Sep 7 09:32:03 CEST 2018

Dear SCIP community,

I have a branch and price algorithm and I am adding some constraints
when doing branching at a node in particular I have a "marker"
constraint handler that stores  a single constraint for each branching
decision whose data has information about the branching decision. I
visualize the branching tree using visual/vbcfilename parameter which
makes scip making a vbc file which I then convert to .dot using vbc2dot
tool and visualize the branching tree using graphviz. I wondered how I
could make my marker constraints show up in the visualization. Since I
have just one marker constraint per one branch, this should be possible,
just like in the default variable scip branching.

Thanks,
Myroslav