[SCIP] make branching constraints show up in the visualization(visual/vbcfilename) of the branching tree

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Fri Sep 7 10:20:16 CEST 2018

Hi Myroslav,

You have certainly already figured out yourself that scip/visual.c is
the file that is responsible for all vbc or bak file output. You can
modify the way that branching decisions are printed as string. Input a
string version of your marker constraint.

Without looking into the code of vbc2dot, I assume that it may have
problems to process such custom branching decision output. In the case
that it doesn't, you will have to modify the corresponding place in that
script, too.

Happy visualizing,
Gregor