[SCIP] SCIP Optimization Suite 3.1.0

ghasemzadeh at itu.edu.tr ghasemzadeh at itu.edu.tr
Mon Apr 1 14:42:59 CEST 2019

  Dear Hendel,

Thank you so much for your prompt and detailed response.

I prefer to implement the method in SCIP 6.0.1 but the available code
can be run just in SCIP 3.1.0. I contacted the author and asked for a
newer version of their implementation but they didn't have.

1) If you have the implementation of the code in SCIP6, it would be so
helpful if I can have it.

2) For the installation error I provided in my previous email, my
system config is as follows:
OS: Ubuntu 18.04
Compiler: gcc 7.3.0
I used scipoptsuite-3.1.0

Indeed, The scipoptsuite suite is installed and tested completely and
once I try to make the paper code implementation, it faces the
problems which are screenshot in my previous email.

3) BTW, as i understood it is better to use SCIP and CPLEX (as the LP
solver) to implement that code instead of using scipoptsuit, right?

waiting for your response,

All the best,
Leila