[SCIP] My pricer is not being called :-(

Diego Delle Donne diegodd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 17:07:00 CEST 2019

Sorry! My bad!

I got a stupid bug in my BranchingEventHandler code which was bounding to 0
some of the variables (thus making some nodes infeasible). Now it's working
as it should.

Anyway, I don't understand why SCIP was calling my
BranchingEventHandler::scip_exec method before calling my pricing
procedure. Can this happen? I'd think that the pricing step should finish
before scip make some branching step... am I wrong on this?

Sorry for the troubles!
Diego