[SCIP] Adding cuts to polynomial constraints

Bjarne Grimstad bjarne.grimstad at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 21:16:07 CEST 2019

Hello,

Thank you for working on the open-source solver SCIP.

I am developing some new cuts for polynomial constraints that I would like
to test using the SCIP solver. My needs are as follows:

   - For each node in the B&B tree, and for each polynomial constraint, I
   would like to generate and add cuts (to the relaxation of the polynomial).
   - Obviously, it is important that the cuts are added before interval
   propagation is performed.
   - The cuts shall be discarded after the node has been processed (i.e.,
   they shall not be inherited by children nodes).

I would really appreciate some pointers to relevant tutorials/docs or
source files that I can modify to achieve this.

Kind regards,
Bjarne

--
*Bjarne Grimstad*