[SCIP] My pricer is not being called :-(

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Tue Apr 9 12:14:42 CEST 2019

Dear Diego,

I fear we can only help you understand why your event handler is called
before pricing if you provide some more information. There are many
different types of events in SCIP and some of them could be called
before pricing is called. A wild guess: did you implement both the
redcost and the farkas pricing? In case of an infeasible LP, only the
latter would be called.