[SCIP] How to get CSV text format solution in display or saving as CSV text file?

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Mon Apr 29 01:18:45 CEST 2019

Hi Noli,

SCIP does not have a functionality to write solutions in comma separated
name-value pairs, and it has never been requested, either, as far as I
am aware of.

However, the solution that SCIP prints is more or less in csv-format, if
you allow white space instead of comma separation. I suggest you store
SCIP solutions in .sol format ("write sol mysolution.sol" in interactive
shell) and apply little tweaks with a couple of bash commands.

I bet you can achieve your desired format using a pipeline of at most 3
bash commands. Challenge accepted?

Happy bashing,
Gregor