[SCIP] How to get CSV text format solution in display or saving as CSV text file?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 02:45:39 CEST 2019

Hi Gregor,

Thanks for answering my question.

ATM, I am using gedit to clean out the solution using cut, paste and replace.

I tried incorporate "write solution mysolution.sol to External Tools in gEdit.

I.e.
write/solution = mysolution.sol

It seems not to work. How do you do it properly?

I am using R package. The problem is using gsub function to clean. I
could not get it working.

~~~~~~

setwd("~/Documents/Work/SCIP")

d<-read.delim("mysolution.sol", sep="\t")

a<- gsub("obj*.*"," ", d)

#write.csv(d, file = "solution.csv")

~~~~~~~

Noli