[SCIP] cuts.c

Wang, Tony Congqian tony.wang at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Aug 14 16:49:48 CEST 2019

Hello Leona,

thanks for the quick reply. Thats also what I was thinking. I have two other questions:

  1.  Why is minefficacy not used in SCIPsepastoreApplyCuts? SCIPsetIsFeasPositive(set, SCIProwGetLPEfficacy(cut, set, stat, lp)) is called anyway, so I guess it isn't the separators task to check for minefficacy, so shouldn't there be SCIPsetIsFeasPositive(set, SCIProwGetLPEfficacy(cut, set, stat, lp) - "minefficacy" )
  2.  Objectparallelism is not calculated when not using debug-mode since checkRowObjprod() is deactivated in non-debug-mode. Is this intended (since objectparallelism seems to not give a lot of improvement and is appearently slow to calculate)? What makes me wonder though is that SCIProwGetObjParallelism() is the only function that calls checkRowObjprod() and SCIProwGetObjParallelism() is only referenced by selectCuts(). So why even bother disabling the function when the user can disable the use by setting objparalweight = 0

Best Regards,
Tony