[SCIP] GCG and java

abbas omidi abb.omidi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 13:18:46 CET 2019

Hello everyone,

I have tried to solve a MIP problem using column generation and I want to
use GCG to solve it.
I using java language with Eclipse IDE on win10. I read SCIP documentation
but it's not clear about that. AFAIK, SCIP does not have a full java
library such as Cplex or coin-or Clp.
I have some question about that:
1) Could you tell me please, does SCIP GCG has a full java library for
using in eclipse?
2) Is there any way to run GCG using java in windows without using Linux or
Mac trigger such as Cmake or ... (I do not have enough knowledge about
them).

If there isn't any way to run it, I was wondering if, you could advise me
to install SCIP GCG on the windows platform in an easy method.   :)

Best regards
Omidi. A