[SCIP] Post, non-convex QCQP

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Mon Mar 18 11:51:11 CET 2019

Dear Ning,

nonconvex QCQPs are in general very challenging, so even relatively
small problems can take a long time to solve.

For global solvers like SCIP, it is crucial to have variable bounds that
are as tight as possible. Probably, a first thing to check is whether
the variables are (at least) bounded in your model.

I am no expert in using the OPTI toolbox, but is it possible to write
your problem into an LP (or CIP) file and send it to me? Then I could
have a look and we might think about suitable settings for your QCQPs.

Best,
Benjamin