[SCIP] Objective function implicitly integer

Diego Delle Donne diegodd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:32:48 CET 2019

Hi there!

I'm coding a branch-and-price in which the objective function has only
binary variables with integer coefficients. I would like to take profit of
this fact by telling SCIP to round the dual bound up (as I am minimizing
the primal).

I understand that in a B&P, SCIP cannot deduce this fact itself, as it does
not know the objective function coefficient for missing columns, but I
guess there should be some way to tell SCIP to do so. However, I made some
intense searching on the web but I found nothing about how to do this with
SCIP. Is this possible?

Thank you very much in advance!
Diego