[SCIP] XOR failed assertion

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Sat May 25 10:33:02 CEST 2019

Dear Tilo,

please replace

assert( SCIPvarGetType(var) == SCIP_VARTYPE_BINARY );

by

assert( SCIPvarIsBinary(var) );

and it should work again. The old assert is wrong here, because the
variables in XOR constraints do not necessarily need to be of
VARTYPE_BINARY, it is now sufficient that that are non-continuous and
have bounds [0,1].