[SCIP] CPLEX as LP solver - Windows

Douglas Nogueira do Nascimento douglas.nogueira at unesp.br
Sat Nov 16 04:44:31 CET 2019

Hello!

My name is Douglas Nogueira, I'm a PhD student from Brazil.

I've been using SCIP for the last months in the operating system Windows
10, and it is working perfectly. I used the SCIP Optimization Suite for the
installation.

However, now I would like to run it using CPLEX as LP solver. The online
documentation (https://scip.zib.de/doc/html/MAKE.php) and the INSTALL file
provide an example of how to get CPLEX linked to SCIP via "make". On Linux,
this example worked well. But on Windows 10 I had some issues.

I would like to know if it is possible to link CPLEX on Windows via this
example. Or is there an alternative way?

Thank you!

Douglas Nogueira