[SCIP] CPLEX as LP solver - Windows

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Sat Nov 16 09:55:57 CET 2019

Hi Douglas,

welcome to the mailing list.

In order to help you with your issue, you need to be more explicit about
the issue you are facing. Do you succeed to compile SCIP with SoPlex
using make? Which issue do you face when you switch to LPS=cpx?

A natural alternative would be to try out the CMake-Build System, which
we explain here <https://scip.zib.de/doc/html/CMAKE.php>.

Have a nice weekend
Gregor