[SCIP] Running CG again without branching

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Wed Oct 30 08:22:46 CET 2019

Dear Lan,

I don't think it is intended behavior that you create new variables in
the branching callback. You may try to do it though and add them via
SCIPaddVar(). What you can definitely do is fix some of the variables to
0. In that case, you should set the result to SCIP_REDUCEDDOM. Then,
SCIP will reoptimize the LP of the current node afterwards (including
price-and-cut loop) and call branching again, if still needed.