[SCIP] how to print out optimization model from scip

Mueller, Benjamin benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Wed Apr 8 07:22:46 CEST 2020

Dear David,

good to hear that everything works fine with the Java interface on Mac!

(1) In JSCIPOpt, you can use the method scip.writeOrigProblem("mymodel.lp") from Scip.java to write out your model as *.lp file.

(2) You need to specify the objective coefficient of a variable when you call scip.createVar(...). Please have a look again at the Linear.java example. There you see that the objective function is set to min x - 3y.

Best,
Benjamin