[SCIP] Message: Cannot set feasibility tolerance to small value 1e-12 without GMP - using 1e-10

Stefan Vigerske svigerske at gams.com
Tue Apr 14 16:42:51 CEST 2020

Hi,

SCIP (in particular lpi_spx2.cpp) needs to be compiled with
SOPLEX_WITH_GMP defined to let it know that SoPlex has been build with
GMP (I assume here that this was the case).
With the normal make, one would add USRCXXFLAGS=-DSOPLEX_WITH_GMP to the
call of make for the SCIP library. I don't know how this is done with
the cmake system, but you can probably figure that out, or just put a
#define SOPLEX_WITH_GMP into src/lpi/lpi_spx2.cpp.

Stefan