[SCIP] Adding Rows using Constraint Handler in SCIP

Naga Venkata Chaitanya Gudapati - nagavenkata.gudapati@studio.unibo.it nagavenkata.gudapati at studio.unibo.it
Fri Jul 3 14:12:44 CEST 2020

Hello,

I had implemented a simple branch-and-cut solver in SCIP to solve a min-max vehicle routing problem by using the TSP example in SCIP as a starting point.

I am able to add rows using the SCIPcreateEmptyRowConshdlr and SCIPaddRow methods as described in the example. It is adding the correct rows but from what I can observe,  the constraint handler is adding the same rows again and again at various points.

For example I add this row: -1e+20 <= +1<t_y_1,2> +1<t_y_2,1> <= 1.999 more than 30 times. My understanding is that once I add a row, the subsequent solutions should violate this  added row. Could someone let me know if I am missing something?

Regards,
Naga