[SCIP] Adding Rows using Constraint Handler in SCIP

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jul 3 17:12:48 CEST 2020

Dear Naga,

adding rows does not mean that they are added to the LP. In between
there is a filtering process, which might remove some rows depending on
their violation and norm of the normal vector. Without seeing the
details, I think that this seems to be a numerical issue: The constraint
handler adds the row, because it thinks the row is violated, but with
respect to the filtering, the row is not violated. Note that this
depends on the current LP solution. You can force a row to be added to
the LP, but I would suspect that your problem will not go away, because
of the above difference.

Best

Marc