[SCIP] Price and cut loop

Schrotenboer, Albert a.h.schrotenboer at rug.nl
Fri Jul 24 20:50:43 CEST 2020

Dear SCIP Community,

At the end of a pricing loop in the rood node (coding a
branch-cut-and-price algorithm) i am adding some cuts via an ObjSepa, in
which I call:

SCIP_CALL(SCIPaddConsLocal(scip_, cons, NULL));

To add a constraint to the model. Problem is that my pricer is not called
again before branching. The cuts have effect, meaning they actually close
(incorrectly) the complete root node gap.

How can I enforce to start pricing again after adding the cuts? I already
set the *result = SCIP_CONSADDED in the separator. I seem to have forgotten
how to do this...

Kind regards,

Albert Schrotenboer