[SCIP] Using barrier solver when linked to Gurobi?

Franzen, Christian franzen at or.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Jun 28 21:12:25 CEST 2020

I have compiled SCIP 7.0.0 against Gurobi 9.0.0 and I am trying to use Barrier method WITHOUT crossover for solving my node relaxations. However, I always receive the following error:

1/1 feasible solution given by solution candidate storage, new primal bound 2.919805e+10

WARNING: LP solution value is above SCIP's infinity value
feasible solution found by completesol heuristic after 1.0 seconds, objective value 2.657620e+09
presolving:
presolving (1 rounds: 1 fast, 1 medium, 1 exhaustive):
 0 deleted vars, 0 deleted constraints, 0 added constraints, 0 tightened bounds, 0 added holes, 0 changed sides, 0 changed coefficients
 0 implications, 0 cliques
presolved problem has 28565 variables (0 bin, 0 int, 0 impl, 28565 cont) and 24445 constraints
  24445 constraints of type <linear>
Presolving Time: 1.00
transformed 3/3 original solutions to the transformed problem space

WARNING: LP solution value is above SCIP's infinity value
(node 1) unresolved numerical troubles in LP 0 -- using pseudo solution instead (loop 1)
(node 1) forcing the solution of an LP (last LP 0)...
[solve.c:3910] ERROR: (node 1) unresolved numerical troubles in LP 0 cannot be dealt with
[solve.c:4195] ERROR: Error <-6> in function call
[solve.c:4989] ERROR: Error <-6> in function call
[scip_solve.c:2653] ERROR: Error <-6> in function call

Any idea what is going on there? Dual simplex, primal simplex and barrier WITH crossover ist working just fine. It seems to be not related to my LP files, I have tested at least 5 of them, all with the same error.

Regards
Christian