[SCIP] Seek help on JSCIPOpt

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Fri Nov 13 15:45:06 CET 2020

Dear SCIP users,

we could resolve all compilation issues that Wenjing had in

     https://github.com/SCIP-Interfaces/JSCIPOpt/issues/28

which might be interesting for other users that want to use JSCIPOpt on
Windows. Big thanks to @wujianjack who wrote a nice step-by-step
instruction in the mentioned issue that uses nmake. Thanks again!

Best,
Benjamin