[SCIP] Does row aging depend on cut efficiacy?

Felipe Serrano fserranom5 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 11:51:44 CET 2020

Dear Christian

It seems that there are two behaviors.

1. For rows in the LP. Here the rows age when they are not active. See
SCIPlpUpdateAges in lp.c

2. For cuts in the cutpool. If the cut is not in the LP, then the cuts age
is increased if its efficacy is small enough. See SCIPcutpoolSeparate in
cutpool.c

So, the efficacy plays no role for rows of the LP.

Best,
Felipe