[SCIP] Questions about building and installing the applications and examples

畔月 1048926106 at qq.com
Thu Nov 26 05:40:45 CET 2020

Dear developers:
Question1:
I am using SCIP to solve a mixed integer nonlinear programming problem. I have written and tested it successfully, but when the solution scale increases, the speed of solving is very slow. So I'm looking for solutions.
Question2:
I found some Examples and Applications on your website:
https://scipopt.org/doc/html/EXAMPLES.php

And there is a guidance to install the Examples:
https://scipopt.org/doc/html/INSTALL_APPLICATIONS_EXAMPLES.php

Then I downloaded the scipoptsuite-7.0.1:
https://www.scipopt.org/download.php?fname=scipoptsuite-7.0.1.tgz

I have installed SCIP 7.0.1 x86 before, and I note that I don't need to compile and build the whole scipoptsuite-7.0.1, but when I try to compile the Examples alone in its directory(using the latest released cmake x86), the error shows that "can't find the cache file".
There may need to add something to the CMakeList.txt, I have tried to complete it but it doesn't work. Could  you  please give me some advices on how to compile the Examples correctly?

Thanks for your patience, looking forward to your reply.

Best wishes, Wenjing