[SCIP] Questions about building and installing the applications and examples

畔月 1048926106 at qq.com
Thu Nov 26 10:14:06 CET 2020

Dear developer:
Thanks for your reply !
I have compiled the examples file according to the method you provided, and get the project.sln , and I can open it with visual studio 2017 x86. However, it is different from what I expected. I used to write .zpl files directly, or write models in pysciopt. I am not really familiar with the environment of visual studio.

Can the above two methods debug the features of SCIP, such as branch and cut / price for solving nonlinear programming, and get the same solution effect as visual studio?

Sincerely, Wenjing