[SCIP] Asking about nonlinear objective function

Adhe Kania adhe.a.kania at student.jyu.fi
Mon Oct 5 14:28:17 CEST 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, Ambros.
I opened an issue last week, but not yet got an answer.
I have this function as part of my constraint :
[image: image]
<https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/51048244/94549355-bf04b100-025a-11eb-8f87-9a994bff3f9a.png>

where D(j) is input data and P has a decision variable on it.

I wrote my constraint as follows :

def consFR(model, q, SS, SOT):

for t in Ts:
    Dr = quicksum(d for d in demand[t:min(t+L,T)])
    Dr = Dr + quicksum(d for d in
demand_day[min((t+L),T)*5:min((t+L)*5+SOT,T*5)])

and I got an error :

in consFR(model, q, SS, SOT)
3 for t in Ts:
4 Dr = quicksum(d for d in demand[t:min(t+L,T)])
----> 5 Dr = Dr + quicksum(d for d in demand_day[min((t+L),T)*5:min((t+L)
*5+SOT,T*5)])
6

src\pyscipopt\expr.pxi in pyscipopt.scip.Expr.richcmp()

src\pyscipopt\expr.pxi in pyscipopt.scip._expr_richcmp()

NotImplementedError:

The problem comes because I have a variable in the upper bound of quicksum
function. If I change the variable (SOT) with a number, it's run well.

Do you have any idea to solve my problem?

I can switch to SCIP if this problem is only for pyscipopt but run well in
SCIP.

Best,

Adhe