[SCIP] Please help me about java interface for SCIP

畔月 1048926106 at qq.com
Tue Oct 20 15:43:20 CEST 2020

Dear editors:
I am a graduate student of Northeastern University (China). I am currently applying SCIP to solve the UAV distribution routing problem, which can get a good accurate solution.
But I recently encountered a problem and hope to get help. I want to apply SCIP in java. I downloaded the program on the website(GitHub - SCIP-Interfaces/JSCIPOpt: Java interface for the SCIP Optimization Suite), but I still didn't figure out how to create an interface.Can you send me a tutorial at your converience?

It should be noted that my operating system is Windows 10, and both java and scip can run independently. I tried many methods to install the interface but failed. If you can provide some detailed installation steps, I would be very grateful.