[SCIP] Please help me about java interface for SCIP

Franziska Schloesser schloesser at zib.de
Thu Oct 22 12:36:21 CEST 2020

Dear 畔月,

Could you please provide more information on how you tried to install
JSCIPOpt. There are installation instructions on the github pages that I
guess you have found already:
https://github.com/SCIP-Interfaces/JSCIPOpt/blob/master/INSTALL.md

It would also be helpful if you sent us the error message or a
description of the problem that you ran into.

Best,
Franziska