[SCIP] Cuts from cons_linear and cons_setpcc

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Fri Oct 30 17:12:32 CET 2020

Hi Matthias,

This could be due to conflict analysis.  Both constraint handlers have a
routine to try and create conflict constraints and by default these are
separated.  This is governed by parameter

   conflict/separate

so you can check whether setting this parameter to FALSE makes these
constraints disappear.  Or is it something else?

Cheers,
Ambros