[SCIP] Cuts from cons_linear and cons_setpcc

Matthias Walter matthias at matthiaswalter.org
Thu Oct 29 09:43:05 CET 2020

Hi all,

I observed that  SCIP separated some cutting planes with origin
"cons_linear" and "cons_setppc". More precisely,

SCIPsepastoreApplyCuts

was called and the SCIP_ROW*s in sepastore->cuts contain such
inequalities. However, inspection revealed that these inequalities are
not the ones given in the model. My question is, where do they come
from? Is there some functionality in these constraint handlers that
creates cuts (say, by tightening one) or were they added during
presolve? I didn't find anything on separation of new cuts in the docs
of these two handlers.

Best,
Matthias